- Be open minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.
- Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.
- The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.
- Every person has the right to control of their own body.
- A god or gods are not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.
- Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.
- Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated.
- We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.
- There is no one right way to live.
- Leave the world a better place than you found it.
This is an Illustration based on Matt Goodlett Makeup. Visit his site to see some makeup work that has inspired some of my latest work.
Just got my Cintiq Pro 24 on an arm finally, after killing my neck for weeks looking down. I like the little pop out legs that come with tablet, but long term drawing were KILLING ME! Propped up at the proper angle I got some neck relief and got to work on turning my car in to a cartoon. There’s something about the exaggerated look that makes these types of drawing fun. The over sized sport wheels, the bubble like proportions of the body. FUN! Right? 🤔